Professional service providers
Medical, dental, veterinarian, accounting practices, law firms, engineering, and other professional services firms that have unique business requirements. Cook, Little, Rosenblatt & Manson is experienced in helping such professionals take care of business and legal matters so they can concentrate on taking care of their patients and clients.
We have helped doctors, dentists, veterinarians. accountants, other lawyers, engineers and similar professionals with organization, contractual, employment, real estate, and other matters essential to the business aspects of their practices.
We also have substantial experience in professional practice transition, assisting our clients in the transfer of the practice ownership, often due to retirement or changing career objectives.
A few recent examples of services we have provided include:
- Assisted an oral surgeon in negotiating employment terms with a major hospital and in founding a new oral surgery clinic
- Structured the sale of a dentist’s practice so that the dentist had the opportunity work with the prospective purchaser and provide an organized transition for the practice
- Advised veterinarians regarding the purchase of a practice, including leasing office space and related matters
- Represented physician group spinning off from previous practice
- Assisted an engineering firm with internal restructuring
- Assisted a professional services firm to sucessfully exit two partners