Technology and Intellectual Property
Our attorneys have an extensive knowledge of
technology and IP law
Cook, Little, Rosenblatt & Manson has extensive experience in representing technology-based businesses in a broad range of industries.
From helping a research and development company raise investment capital and commercialize its technology, to negotiating the licensing of software and other technology, we understand the unique and dynamic needs of technology-based companies. This experience helps us develop solid and creative solutions for our high-tech clients.
We assist technology clients with needs ranging from:
- Business formation and organization
- Structured spinouts
- Software and other intellectual property license agreements
- Obtaining angel, venture capital and other financing
- Acquisitions, sales and mergers of technology companies
- Identifying and protecting Intellectual property
- Equity and compensation arrangements
- Contract negotiation and preparation
Contact Jim Cook at 603.621.7103 or email@example.com.
Contact Matt Benson at 603.621.7115 or firstname.lastname@example.org.