A legal team with a track record of success
The firm’s attorneys have a wealth of experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal court as well as in arbitration.
Working closely with our client, we develop a strategy to effectively advocate the client’s position and review the costs and benefits of that strategy. The firm’s lawyers have extensive experience in business litigation and have achieved successful results in a broad range of jury and non-jury trials, preliminary injunction hearings and regulatory matters. While we are always prepared to vigorously litigate and try cases, we also work with clients in alternative dispute resolution, including mediation, when appropriate, to achieve advantageous settlements. Our litigation practice includes representing clients in:
- Corporate governance and partnership disputes
- Patent, trademark, copyright and other intellectual property infringement lawsuits
- Trade secret misappropriation claims
- Software and other technology disputes
- Contract issues
- Non-compete, non-solicitation, and non-disclosure issues
- Employment disputes including wrongful termination, discrimination, retaliation, harassment and wage & hour claims
- Lender liability claims
- Other business disputes
Contact Arnie Rosenblatt at 603.621.7102 or email@example.com.