Every partner at CLRM was once again selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2018 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©. A senior-level of-counsel attorney was also selected by her peers for this year’s Edition. The Best Lawyers in America© is the oldest peer-review publication in the legal profession. According to Best Lawyers®, “a listing in Best Lawyers is widely regarded by both clients and legal professionals as a significant honor, conferred on a lawyer by his or her peers.” Several CLRM partners were also selected as “Lawyer of the Year” in Manchester* in their practice areas. Only a single lawyer in each practice area in each community is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year.” Our attorneys were selected in the following areas:
- Matthew Benson: Closely Held Companies and Family Business Law, Corporate Law, Technology Law, and Venture Capital Law.
- Andrea Chatfield: Employment Law – Management.
- Jim Cook: Closely Held Companies and Family Business Law, Copyright Law, Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Technology Law, and Trademark Law.
- Scott Ellison: Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, and Tax Law.
- Curt Little: Banking and Finance Law, Commercial Finance Law, Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Securities/Capital Markets Law, and Securitization and Structured Finance Law. In addition, Curt was named Best Lawyers® 2018 Banking and Finance Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Manchester.
- Jen Moeckel: Employment Law – Management.
- Arnie Rosenblatt: Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Banking, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Labor and Employment, Litigation – Patent, and Litigation – Securities. In addition, Arnie was named Best Lawyers® 2018 Bet-the-Company Litigation “Lawyer of the Year” in Manchester.
* For purposes of Best Lawyers® “Lawyer of the Year” listings, the Manchester, NH geographic area also includes lawyers practicing in the Concord, Nashua and Portsmouth communities.