Tim assists clients in a wide range of business and real estate matters, from formation to exit and all stages in between, both within and outside of New Hampshire. His practice is primarily focused in the areas of corporate governance, mergers & acquisitions, business counseling and succession planning. He often represents clients in connection with acquisitions and divestitures of businesses, as well as more routine transactional matters. His strategic and practical approach to legal challenges and opportunities help to protect clients’ interests and efficiently create value.
Tim also counsels business clients on a variety of commercial real estate matters involving acquisitions and sales, leasing, development, zoning and financing. His real estate clients include owners, developers, investors, and lease tenants, each of whom are involved in all types of properties and have needs attendant to their individual circumstances.
Outside of the office you can find Tim spending time with his family, traveling, and enjoying the outdoor recreation that New Hampshire has to offer.
- Represented privately held engineering company in connection with the sales of its assets to a global industrial parts distributor.
- Represented retail client in connection with its sale and leaseback of land and its warehouse facility.
- Represented international supplier of engineered materials in connection with the negotiation of its distributor agreements.
- Represented buyers and sellers of hotels, apartment complexes and mobile home parks.
- Represented dental professional in connection with the split-up of his practice, involving nine regional office locations.
- Represented franchisors in connection with the federal and state disclosure and registration compliance, and sales of franchises.
Villanova University School of Law, J.D.
Cornell University, B.A.
Community and Charitable Affiliations
Leadership Upper Valley
New Hampshire Bar Association